The Technical Support service is all about helping you resolve technical issues in connection with your website or Content Management System (CMS).
Who is this service for?
This service is for you if
- you run a small business and need help fixing an error message on your website
- you need someone to work out why your website is running so slowly
- you're linking with another business and want to import data from them
- you need someone to upgrade your website to the latest version
- you haven't a clue what Hyper-Blade servers are or Virtual Cloud Hosting means but want to impress your friends
- you simply need some re-assurance that you're doing things right!
There are many circumstances when people need help fixing something so if you can't see your situation on the list, I may still be able to help you.
As well as providing specific help to my clients, I also publish solutions to people's queries as often as possible on my blog. If you find the solution to your problem on my blog, you can use it for free!
Ad Hoc or a Technical Support Plan
Technical Support can be a service you need occasionally, on an ad hoc basis.
You may decide to book some ad hoc Technical Support to resolve an issue that's been needing attention for a while. On the other hand, you might also need Technical Support right now this minute because something's gone horribly wrong!
You can also choose to factor a Technical Support service in to your business plan. A plan giving you an agreed number of Technical Support days from me each month can be invaluable to your business and give you peace of mind.
I provide my Technical Support service internationally.
If you would like some ad-hoc Technical Support or to set up a Technical Support plan with me, contact me to get started.